Mantis, is a leading international WMS/logistics software and solutions vendor, addressing the demanding requirements of large enterprises in more than 20 countries in Europe and Russia-CIS and recently in USA/Canada and Middle East. Due to our business expansion, we are looking for:
Senior Sales Representative
Self-motivated individuals with strong business acumen and natural sales ability to join our North American sales team. As a Senior Sales Representative, you will be responsible for the full sales life cycle. If you have strong interpersonal and communication skills, rich sales experience in supply chain software and warehouse management software, we want you!
Location: Anywhere in USA and Canada.
- Sell WMS/logistics software and solutions to prospective and existing clients
- Work with your prospects to learn their business, understand their business process and how our software can best address their issues
- Engage with prospective customers via phone and online meetings to demo Mentis software
- Develop a strategic sales plan to hit your monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Manage high volume of open opportunities in an organized way
- Required to work remotely and effectively with strong self-motivation in USA or Canada
- Demonstrated success in sourcing leads, qualifying opportunities and closing deals
- Minimum of 5-year sales experience in selling products or software to warehouses, retails, e-commerce or other businesses
- Demonstrated aptitude in acquiring/applying industry expertise successfully in sales cycles
- Very strong communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of warehouse and supply chain solutions
- Working experience with Microsoft-based products
- College diploma or higher
Customer Service Manager (Business Client Support)
An energetic customer service manager to join our team. In this challenging Customer Service Manager role, you will be an important point of contact for our global clients.
Location: Oakville, Ontario, Canada.
- Provide onsite training seminars for software solutions
- Providing pre-sales and post sales support to clients along with project support to senior consultants and clients
- Answers incoming client support phone calls; solve navigation and utilization questions from clients, diagnose technical support requirements
- Foster client retention and payment of support contracts
- Up to 20% travel
- Must have 1-3 years Supply chain solution or WMS experience
- Demonstrated success in customer service, client support and customer relation in previous working experience
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Post secondary degree
- Valid Driver License
- Must be able to rent a vehicle
- Must possess a valid passport for travelling worldwide conveniently
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Extensive skills in Microsoft Office, must be proficient in Excel
Mantis, a leading international WMS / logistics software and solutions vendor, is recruiting software developers for full time work at its R&D center in Athens - Greece.
All positions require software engineers with experience in enterprise application development who have a passion to be continually learning about new technologies.
You will work closely with Mantis' R&D teams and play an important role in further extending and enhancing its state-of-the-art WMS / logistics software suite.
WEB software application developers (ref. code R&D-WEB-1705)
- Optional: Experience in WCF Services
MOBILE software application developers (ref. code R&D-MOB-1705)
- 5+ years advanced proficiency in application development for multiple device platforms (mobile, desktop, tablet, ruggedized devices)
- Experience with mobile operating systems (Android, IOS, Windows) and SQL query development
User Experience (UX) Designer (ref. code R&D-UXD-1705)
- 3+ years applicable professional experience in UX design
- UX design experience in multi-device design (mobile, desktop, tablet, ruggedized devices)
- Excellent design ability and attention to detail, along with a proficiency in Adobe CS products
- Skilled in at least one method of UI prototyping (e.g. Axure, Visio, Fireworks, Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote)
- Understanding of web accessibility and UI web standards with a broad knowledge of best practices
C++ software application developer (ref. code R&D-SCC-1705)
- 5+ years advanced proficiency in C++
- Experience in advanced customization of software packages (by using their own tools, scripting and APIs).
- Experience in integrating applications
- Experience with advanced SQL query development and database architecture
- Ability to work on other architecture layers too (application, business logic, data access)
All applicants must have:
- Experience with configuration management tools for maintaining build environments
- Excellent command of the English language
- Completed their military service obligations (if any)
- Availability for international traveling
Mantis offers an excellent modern working environment and very competitive remuneration packages.
All interested individuals could send their curriculum vitae (mentioning the ref. code), via e-mail or to the following address:
Mantis Informatics S.A.
6, Vyronos street
152 31 Halandri, Greece
Attn: Mantis HR (Ref. Code)
All CVs shall be treated as highly confidential.